The Darla Feather Fascinator Brooch by Love Charlie
This is the lovely "Darla" bridal headpiece/brooch by Love Charlie.Featuring gorgeous Ivory peacock feathers, with vintage lace and beaded details.
Each headpiece is created by hand using traditional French millinery techniques. A method that dates back hundreds of years. This craft is a dying art, that takes time to perfect and will definitely be appreciated in it's finished product. The center of the flower is customizable, but please message us for more info under the customer order section.
These versatile pieces are worn in many different ways
- Wear in your hair casually, or in a sophisticated updo.
- Add one of our fascinators to your dress. Many brides have altered and replaced unwanted appliques or waist details with more customized options. They look great added to a shoulder strap on either or both sides.
- Use it as a bridal scarf pin or add it to your bolero jacket.
- Dress up your wedding purse or add a more colorful fascinator to your favorite handbag.
- Each Love Charlie headpiece is created by hand, making each piece unique. Slight variations will apply.
- Customizations are possible with a lot of pieces. If you would like to change, or add something or inquire about a specific colour, please see our custom order section
- Many brides send swatches from their dress which can be very useful in the design process.
- Customers have been known to send some family heirloom, a special brooch or jewelry piece that makes their design even more unique and sentimental.
Share this item: